The ten arms of CollaboratEd
- We are a new company with a simple concept – working with you to equip our young people with the skills needed for their digital future.
- We put the learning first and help you create a coherent plan of where the technology fits into the learning rather than the other way round.
The world is changing faster than the current education system! Our young people are already using technological innovations such as IBM’s Watson and personal assistants such as Siri. These devices will become more sophisticated, and the digital revolution could remove the limitations of brain power!
We redefine the nature of Continuing Professional Development.
Too often, CPD has little impact on the grass-roots classroom. So we deliver our training in hub schools, demonstrating lessons so that you can see how your students respond.
We also provide on-going support since all change needs time to ‘bed in’.
See CPD for more information.
Technology such as interactive whiteboards and iPads are often ‘integrated’ without considering what impact they actually have on learning. We develop teachers’ and students’ understanding of what digital tools are available and why, when, and how they can help learning.
What do we do?
- We integrate technology that is realistic for your school and that fits into your pedagogical values;
- We begin from where you are;
- We provide continued support through forums and learning communities;
- We provide cost effective solutions and CPD that makes a real difference.
What don’t we do?
- We don’t try to sell you the latest ‘gimmick’;
- Love you and leave you!
Who do we work with?
We have developed outstanding programmes of professional development in 12 countries worldwide and receive excellent feedback from the centres implementing our strategies and methodologies. Feedback to our training is 100% positive with over 97% rated “Excellent” or “Very Good”.
We have also worked with the British Council on a number of international projects, including evaluating large national educational programmes. The Mexican Academy of Science commented on our evaluation of their platform “We really enjoyed working with the CollaboratEd team. The Mexican Academy of Science is fully satisfied with the services offered by CollaboratEd. In our opinion they were a very professional group and their evaluation was the result of a careful work in every way. We hope to have the possibility to work with them in other projects” and the British Council noted “Collaborated has worked for us in the evaluation of teaching of mathematics with apps. A very complex topic that required an innovative project to be developed in a short timeline. We needed a provider that could be innovative and flexible, while securing outcomes would be accomplished and research and impact evaluation would add value to the whole project. Collaborated proved to be this kind of provider.”
Read about our trainers.